December 27, 2010

It has been jammed packed two years.... As I previously mentioned we had two construction projects going at the same time.

Our little house has been completely remodeled and we moved in last November. I had some apprehension on how we were going to fit four people in an 800 square foot house but I have to say that that it's been working out. We haven't killed each other yet. My daughter actually has had friends over and her tiny bedroom doesn't seem to matter. In fact it's a joy to hear all the giggling coming from that room. Oh to be eleven again.

I'm still working on our main house, sometime along the way we let go of out general contractor and I took over. I would rather not discuss reasons.


Anyway, we moved into our house this past summer....we have been working the pool, outdoor space and interior finishes.

No comments: